Have you ever lost your prescriptions or forgotten that ‘safe’ place where they have been stored?
We can help you manage your prescriptions at Wilkinson’s Pharmacy by keeping them on file in store.
The benefits of keeping your prescriptions in store are:
- No more lost prescriptions. They will be kept securely on site.
- Have them delivered free of charge
- You can save time by ringing ahead so that they are dispensed and ready when you need them.
- By getting all your prescription needs in the one place we can easily keep your prescription record up to date. This is useful if you reach your Safety Net or need records for tax purposes.
Why do prescriptions cost different amounts?
Australian residents can receive subsidised PBS medicines as either General or Concessional Patients.
General patients pay up to a maximum of $41.30 (2021) towards their PBS prescriptions.
Concessional patients pay from $6.60 (2021) and must have one of the following cards:
– Pensioner Concession Card
– Health Care Card
– Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) Gold, Orange, or White Card.
All’inizio era molto confuso sul suo costo e hanno condotto tutte le indagini possibili. Dopo aver valutato l’efficacia e il farmaco Cialis uomini di qualsiasi età.